How do I pay my library fines/fees?



Library fines and fees will accrue on your account if you have overdue or lost (overdue for more than 35 days) items. These fines cannot be paid with your I-Card. These fees can be paid through your online account as you would normally pay for your tuition and fees. For more information about this, please contact the university bursar/Cashier's office.

For further assistance, please reference their guide to paying your University bill.

If you still have the overdue/lost item in your possession, simply return it and we will work to begin waiving your fines. Items that are returned will have all fees waived.

If you have actually lost a library book or damaged it and need to replace it, please see our lost/damaged item FAQ.